How it Works
A Complete Procedure to Move Exchange Emails & Browse it with 16 Different Email Platforms
- On the first window that pops up on screen, click on "Open" button in the menu bar. This is the step to select EDB file from system for conversion.
- In the "Chose EDB Database Type" wizard, click on "Browse" button to select an EDB file for conversion. Also, in the "Exchange Storage Type" section, select the type of database (public or private) that gas to be recovered and converted.
STEP 3. Recover Corrupt EDB File
- If the EDB file is highly corrupted, enable the check box for "Do Advance Scan" else Quick scanning of selected file will get automatically started.
STEP 4: Scanning process is completed
- When EDB file scanning is successfully processed, software will display a message on screen informing about the same.
STEP 5: Preview of
- The tool will give a view of mailboxes, folders, and emails in the software dialog box.
STEP 6: Select MBOX to start the Conversion
- Enable check boxes for folders in the left and click on "MBOX" button to start the migration process.
STEP 7: Browse destination path
- Select a destination location where the resultant MBOX file has to be saved.
STEP 8: Check the status of the process
- The software will display email migration status on screen with name of mailbox and number of items exported.
STEP 9: Click OK to Finish
- When the tools is processed successfully, a message will pop up on screen informing about the same.
STEP 10: Click OK to Finish
- Close the software instance to exit the window. Click "Yes" to confirm you want to exit.